The Spina Bifida Association of Greater New England has many ways for you to stay connected with the SB community, find resources, ask questions, etc. Check it out!
- “Like” us on Facebook! We put all of our events on there and any quick opportunities, like free tickets to the circus or the zoo. Search for sbagreaterne or click here.
- Join our SBAGNE Facebook Group! This group allows SB families in Greater New England to meet and chat. Learn from others about local resources, find families near you, ask for advice, and share photos! Search for sbagreaterne on FaceBook or click here.
- Make sure we have your email address, because we sometimes send fun opportunities for things that can’t wait until the next newsletter. If you haven’t received an email from us lately, send an email to Laura Lambert at llambert@SBAGreaterNE.org to update your address or update your information.
- Feel free to give us a call anytime you have an issue relating to Spina Bifida or resources. We can help! The number for our main office (888) 479-1900.
- Come to the next program. Maybe you’ve been meaning to for awhile, so just do it.