SBAGNE has a clothing and equipment sharing program. It is a vehicle to allow individuals to give clothing, shoes, equipment, etc. to others within SBAGNE. Items that might be passed on include: shorter than usual pants, shoes without the innersoles, walkers that no longer fit a child, wheelchairs etc.
The rules for this program are as follows:
- Contact Jean Bertschmann at jbertschmann@SBAGreaterNE.org with the description of clothing, shoes or equipment, include as much information as possible.
- Include your email or phone number. This information will not be posted on the SBAGNE site.
- Items will be posted at this site.
- If you are interested in an item contact Jean. To protect everyone’s privacy, Jean will act as the conduit for contact information.
- Once an item has been distributed, please contact Jean so that it may be removed from the listing.
Disclaimer: The SBAGNE Clothing and Equipment bears absolutely no liability or responsibility for the use or accuracy of the information or items provided. All liability is held solely between the individual or individuals choosing to participate in this program.
Additional Equipment Resources