- This event has passed.
Strut & Stroll
Taking place this winter, individuals living with Spina Bifida are invited to apply to participate in a virtual fashion show for ages 4-adult! What does this entail?
- Apply to be a model in the fashion show! Deadline to apply: January 28th,
- Receive adaptive fashion items from known brands, including: Bold Body, IZ Adaptive, Uniteable, Stride Rite, Slick Chicks, Patti & Ricky, Juniper, Target, and more!
- Submit pictures/video of you modeling your new adaptive items,
- Enjoy the virtual fashion show followed by a roundtable discussion with the designers on March 25th!
- Questions? Contact: Jean at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julia at email@example.com.
Join the Virtual Fashion Show on Zoom on March 11th. Simply click the link below:
You are invited to enjoy our virtual fashion show and to participate in our roundtable discussion with the designers even if you don’t become a model.