- This event has passed.
SBAGNE Receives 2021 Chapter Awards
July 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are excited to share with you that SBAGNE has won Chapter Awards from the national Spina Bifida Association in four out of the five categories! The winning categories are:
- Volunteer of the Year: Congratulations to Kristin Marquis for being named Volunteer of the Year!
- Outstanding Advocacy Program: In recognition of Spina Bifida Awareness Month proclamations from all six New England States. Thank you to Anne Caselli (CT), Sarah Haywood (ME), Jennifer Fitz-Roy (MA), Amy Bois (NH), Jean Bertschmann (RI), and Colleen Wemple (VT) for making this happen!
- Outstanding Adult Program: In recognition of our Adult Leadership Academy, facilitated by Rita Hudgens.
- Most Innovative Program: In recognition of the Strut & Stroll: Fashion for All! Thank you to the Spina Bifida Association of New York State for partnering with us on this virtual adaptive fashion show and for sharing this award with us!
See the award letters and certificates below:
- VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR: LETTER OF RECOGNITION
- VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR: CERTIFICATE
- OUTSTANDING ADVOCACY PROGRAM: LETTER OF RECOGNITION
- OUTSTANDING ADVOCACY PROGRAM: CERTIFICATE
- OUTSTANDING ADULT PROGRAM: LETTER OF RECOGNITION
- OUTSTANDING ADULT PROGRAM: CERTIFICATE
- MOST INNOVATIVE PROGRAM: LETTER OF RECOGNITION
- MOST INNOVATIVE PROGRAM: CERTIFICATE