Check out new research opportunity from UMass Medical School.
Are you a woman with a physical disability?
We want to hear from you!
UMass Medical School is conducting a research study to learn about the reproductive health care experiences of women with physical disabilities. As part of the study we are conducting interviews with women who have a physical disability.
To volunteer, you must:
- Have a physical or mobility disability that started at birth or before puberty
- Be between 18-64 years of age
- About 2 hours of your time
- Over the phone
- Interviewer will ask you questions about yourself and your experiences with reproductive health care, such as gynecological exams, mammograms, birth control, pregnancy, hormonal treatment and related topics
- Completely private, we will not tell anyone you were interviewed
- $50.00 gift card to thank you for your participation
Please contact Amanda Elinoff
Phone: 508-856-2710 | Email: email@example.com
Your participation is completely voluntary. Nothing will happen to any services you receive if you decide not to take part. Your identity will be kept private and your name will not be connected with anything you say in the interview. A summary of the interview will be shared in our final reports, presentations and articles.